When you log in to your CDKeys account using a different device, a webpage box will pop up. You will need to enter in this box the unique, one-time code CDKeys sent to your CDKeys-registered email address to verify that it’s really you.
Articles in this section
- I have been charged but I didn't receive my key, what do I do?
- The CD key / code isn’t working or coming up as invalid, what do I do?
- How will I get my keys after purchasing ?
- How quickly will I receive the CD Key?
- I bought a pre-order game. When will I receive the code?
- Do the games work in all countries ?
- Will I get a physical copy of the game?
- I received a device verification code, what do I do with it?
- The price changed from a few days ago, can I get a refund on the difference?
- The game price is cheaper/ lower in another site; can you match their price?