We always strive to offer you the best prices on our products. However, we sometimes need to adjust our prices due to cost changes from our suppliers. As a result, we cannot guarantee that prices remain the same and we are unable to offer a refund for the price difference. This applies to both in-stock and pre-order keys.
Articles in this section
- I have been charged but I didn't receive my key, what do I do?
- The CD key / code isn’t working or coming up as invalid, what do I do?
- How will I get my keys after purchasing ?
- How quickly will I receive the CD Key?
- I bought a pre-order game. When will I receive the code?
- Do the games work in all countries ?
- Will I get a physical copy of the game?
- I received a device verification code, what do I do with it?
- The price changed from a few days ago, can I get a refund on the difference?
- The game price is cheaper/ lower in another site; can you match their price?